Mole Valley Farmers Recipe of The Month
The Mole Valley Farmers Recipe of the Month for December is Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
We love cooking and our recipes are a real hit with our families so why not try our recipes on yours? We have a new recipe every month so remember to pop back to pick up the new delicious recipe; you can download the recipe cards below. Did you know that you can search Our "Mmmmmmm Delicious" Pinterest board or our newsletters for previous recipes of the month?*
Christmas Pudding Ice Cream
- 4 eggs, separated
- 100g caster sugar
- 300ml double cream
- 150g left overChristmas pudding
- 4 tbs. cherry brandy
Christmas pudding ice cream
Serves: 6 Approx Time: 4hrs
Mole Valley Farmers prides itself on supporting local food producers.Give your leftover Christmas pudding new life with this easy,no-churn ice cream recipe.
- Whisk the egg whites in a bowl until stiff peaks form when you remove the whisk.
- Slowly add the caster sugar and continue to whisk until the egg whites turn stiff and glossy.
- Whisk the cream in a separate bowl until soft peaks form.
- Beat the egg yolks. Break up the left over Christmas pudding with a fork then add to the egg yolks along with the brandy and mix.
- Fold the mixture, along with the cream, into the egg whites until well combined.
- Pour the whole contents into a plastic container and freeze for at least two hours.
Mole Valley Farmers prides itself on supporting local food producers. Enjoy this tasty treat using our local produce, go on - treat yourself! Could you be the chef that inspires the next Mole Valley Farmers' Recipe of the Month?
We know that you all have your own tried and perfected family recipes, if you would like your recipe to feature as one of our recipes of the month why not send it to us at firstname.lastname@example.org In the meantime you can download the recipe cards below and cook up a storm in your kitchen.
*please note that any offers stated within previous newsletters are for the month of the newsletter unless stated.